KETO – Philly Cheesesteak Stuffed Pepper and French Fries. These Easy Philly Cheesesteak Stuffed Peppers are a healthy dinner idea that can easily be meal prepped. Low Carb Keto Stuffed Peppers How to make the Philly Cheesesteak Stuffed Peppers? Heat a large skillet to high heat.
These peppers are filled with steak, caramelized onions, mushrooms, and topped with provolone! Related: I get all of my grass fed beef and pasture raised chicken from Butcher Box. Instead of stuffing green peppers for the Keto Philly Cheesesteak Stuffed Peppers, try the following tasty subs I use ribeye for my Keto Philly Cheesesteak Stuffed Peppers. You can cook KETO – Philly Cheesesteak Stuffed Pepper and French Fries using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of KETO – Philly Cheesesteak Stuffed Pepper and French Fries
- Prepare of Rare Roast Beef, shaved.
- It’s of medium Yellow Peppers.
- You need of medium Red Peppers.
- It’s of chopped White Onion.
- It’s of chopped Mushroom of choice.
- You need of Provolone Cheese.
- You need of Easy Wiz Cheese.
- You need of Hot Giardiniera.
- It’s of Olive Oil.
- It’s of KETO French Fries.
- It’s of medium Celery Root (Celeriac).
- You need of Curry Powder.
- It’s of Garlic Powder.
- It’s of Everything But the Bagel Seasoning.
It always turns out tender and you can’t beat the taste! Depending on your budget and personal favorites as far as beef is. These cheesy stuffed peppers with seasoned flank steak will make it into your keto dinner rotation for sure! Tip: If your cheese starts getting too brown, cover pan with non-stick foil.
KETO – Philly Cheesesteak Stuffed Pepper and French Fries step by step
- Preheat oven to 350..
- Cut peppers in half vertically, clean out insides and place 6 halves (3 red, 3 yellow) in a baking dish. Save the other halves to julienne..
- Bake Peppers for 20 min.
- In a pan heat Olive Oil add Onions and julienned Red & Yellow Peppers and let sear..
- Peel and cut Celery Root into fries and place in cold water mixed with Curry Powder and Garlic Powder..
- Put fries on a pan, sprinkle Everything But the Bagel seasoning liberally and bake for 40 min, flipping half way.
- Take peppers out and line inside with Provolone, Roast Beef, Easy Cheese, Mushrooms, Onions & Peppers. Top with another layer of Easy Cheese. Then layer Provolone over the top.
- Bake for 30 minutes..
- Garnish with the Hot Giardiniera… and Enjoy!.
Philly Cheesesteak Stuffed Peppers are a delicious low-carb spin on the classic sandwich. This recipe makes a tasty make-ahead dinner idea! This post may contain affiliate links which won’t change your price but will share some commission. These Philly Cheesesteak Stuffed Peppers are. SO many of you have asked for more keto meal prep recipes and this one will NOT disappoint!